Thursday, March 25, 2010

Update?

So a fellow blogger of mine (mattnikki.blogspot.com) has been doing updates throughout her pregnancy on her blog. 5 updates so far. I thought it might be interesting to do one as well. I hope she doesn't mind I 'stole' her format.

How far along? 37 weeks 5days
Total weight gain/loss? as per last post~ 20lbs, 11lbs or 5lbs depending on how you look at it.
Maternity clothes? Even those are running low, but have some shirts prepreg that fit (loose)
Stretch marks?
Applying "Firm" a Manatech product. So far no new marks this pregnancy (that I can see).
Sleep? What's that? lol. Very rare, especially with Joy teething.
Best moment since last update? well this is the first. Orlund bought me carnations :)
Movement? This baby doesn't stop.
Food cravings? Milk, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate.....Oh and Chocolate :)
Gender? Yet to be discovered.
Baby Size (based on height of fundus)? Right on target.
Labor Signs? Cramping, the odd contraction, Braxton Hicks, Pressure.
Belly Button in or out? Both, mostly In, but sometimes baby pushes it out.
What I miss? SUSHI!!!!!!
What I am looking forward to? My mom coming home so we can get this show on the road.
Weekly Wisdom? Go to bed early even if you feel good. You just never know what'll keep you up in the night.
Milestones? I'm Full Term, It's the last day of double digit sleeps before Mom's home :)

Well there you go. Short and sweet. I'm sure I'll be on again soon.
God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. :) I stole it from someone too so no worries, thx for checking out blog. It's nice to know that people read it!

    ReplyDelete