Wednesday, March 17, 2010

bored.

That's right. I'm bored. I'm tired and I'm bored. Don't hear me wrong, I have LOTS to do, however I'm bored. I'm tired of the same old same old. I guess I'm just ready for this baby to arrive to mix things up a bit!

I feel bad not getting all the things I need to get done done. Like this pile of clean laundry that's sitting across the room from me, just needs to be folded and put away. However I'm bored with it. The sun has been shining lately, which always helps motivate me, but I guess I'm just in a rut right now. I don't feel like I have the energy for anything right now. I hope this is just another 'fun' pregnancy phase I'm going through. I really need to get stuff finished up before babe arrives.

Finish green room (just some boxes to be moved around), clear out/tidy up our bedroom (it's amazing how neglecting it for a short while encourages piles and piles of stuff), then just the basic keep up. Laundry is the one I can't seem to keep up with. It's not hard to do laundry, just VERY time consuming (especially with my washer and dryer). Oh and the fish tank, kitty litter, flower beds......... the list really does just keep going......
Well that's all I really have to write.
God Bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment