Thursday, June 10, 2010

Today

Today is shaping up to be a good day. I'm getting to have a lot of those, these days. I like it :)
Yesterday it was raining so instead of going for a walk I did a dance video and hula hooped. It was good.

Today I got the 3 girls ready and headed out for our walk. It was good. Grace showed up in a sundress (it's cold out) so I had to put a pair of Joy's pants on her and one of her jackets. They were both a bit short but did the job. Now the girls are just eating lunch and I hear Olivia has woken up (just in time for the others to nap).

Tomorrow Orlund's parents are coming over for a visit, it's been a while. which means I have a bunch of stuff I want to get done today...... hopefully Grace gets picked up early so that I can do some of it (like vacuuming). Tomorrow is also Olivia and my 8 week postpartum checkup. And Olivia's first shots...gulp... Joy's sleeping habits changed every time she got shots and would stay that way until her next ones. Olivia sleeps GREAT, so I'm a little frightened that she'll stop sleeping so good.... oh well she needs the shots.

God bless you all, hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment