Saturday, June 5, 2010

Good day

Today was another good day. Yippee! I like good days.
If you had of stopped by my Dad's garage sale you would have been greeted by the cutest smile and a big hearty "Hi!" from my adorable daughter Joy. Then as you pull your car out onto the street she would have happily waved and said "bye bye". What a day. She melts my heart when she comes up to me "Mommy mommy" grabbing my leg then running (once she's sure I'm following) over to her Poppa to show me she wants a hot dog. melt. she's communicating.

Olivia has started to communicate as well (other than crying), she smiles when you look in her eyes and now coos and caws with excitement. melt.

I love being a mom.

Tonight. being a mom is exhausting. but I still love it. Both the girls have been screaming for the past 40minutes (Olivia a bit longer). I don't know what's wrong with either one. Daddy finally gave Joy some tylenol and she's now quiet. Daddy also has taken over snuggling Olivia and singing softly to her. I was snuggling her but I have a bad back and well, it's killing me! Thank you honey! You are AWESOME! Daddy is suggesting that us girls stay home from Church in the morning ~ I hate to miss it, but it just might be what we need to do. guess we will see how the night goes.

Guess it's my turn again with Olivia.... Please pray for a peaceful night......

No comments:

Post a Comment