Friday, June 4, 2010

couple minutes

Hello all! Sorry it's been so long since I've blogged. Like I mentioned in my previous blog I think of something to write every single day, sometimes more than once! But I never get to the computer fast enough before it disappears (the idea that is, not the computer).

One day last weekend I was feeling really blue. so I wanted to blog about it. But I didn't. Then when I finally decided I should sit down and blog about it, well I wasn't so down and couldn't remember what I wanted to talk about. ugh.

My mom left last Sunday. pout. I'm going to miss her, actually I already do! I miss being able to just pick up the phone and call her. (Remember she lives in Thailand). I think that had something to do with my 'blue' day. Along with some baby blues thrown in there.

I'm working hard on ensuring I get out and walk every single day. A good lap around Mac Park. Yup it's a long walk (especially when it's HOT out ~ luckily it's been cooler). It was a real struggle this week to get out everyday. Once I'm out I enjoy it, but it sure was difficult to get out. Tuesday I wasn't sure if I could get my butt out the door (I had the daycare girl too), but then my girlfriend Leah called and wanted to join us on our walk ~ that got me out the door. (Thanks Leah!).

I've been trying to get my house cleaned. I have/had a few big jobs to do, along with everyday cleaning. I needed to 1) dust all the blinds + wash the inside of the windows 2) clean and organize the green room (my craft room~yikes!) 3) go through clothing and box/unbox stuff (maternity etc) 4) get the playroom/tv room downstairs organized.
Thursday was a good day. I not only got the house ship shape, I got item #1 and#2 done (#2 is about 90% done but all that is left is organizing my craft stuff in my new craft 'desk'). I got a bunch of stuff done in the playroom as well. It was a good day. I needed that.

Today, Friday, I loaded the kids into Leah's car (with Leah) and we headed to Kelowna. Leah needed to apply for her passport so we drove down, and took in a quick shopping trip. By the time we got there (she worked until 9:30am) we only had 1 hour to shop! However luckily we both wanted to hit up one store in particular (sell good, cheap jeans), so we spent our hour there before loading up the kids again and heading home.. quick trip but we'll take a longer one soon (I hope). It was another good day. Thank you again Leah :)

Tomorrow I am heading out Dad's, their 'town' is having a giant garage sale so I'm going to help him out. It's going to be a good day.

Well now you are caught up :) I'll have to get some good stories on here about the kids. I promise. It's 11pm so time to hit the sack...... I'm already in my PJ's. Good night! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment