Monday, June 7, 2010

Growing up

Why do kids have to grow up so fast?
Today I headed out on my morning walk with Olivia, Joy and Joy's baby (which she pretend nursed more than half the way!). Olivia began fussing when we were half way, so I continued on until I came to the bench (there is only one bench along my walking path). I stopped, took her and Joy out, and tried to nurse her. Nope. Not hungry. Nope. Doesn't want to lay there and look at me. Nope. So what did she want? she wanted to sit up and look around. I loaded the girls back into the stroller this time putting Olivia's seat in the upright position. She was happy. I was worried. The seat only lays flat or sits upright, I didn't want her to tip over as she can't sit unassisted yet. I padded her in. The rest of the walk she was happy as could be. sigh. she's growing up way to fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment