Tuesday, June 22, 2010

blogs

So everyone these days seem to be blogging. Orlund got tired of his sister saying she wanted to blog but not setting one up, so when she was over on Sunday he set one up for her (I'll post the link once she posts something!). She announced it on Facebook that she was going to be blogging and one of her cousin's mentioned her blog address.. didn't know she blogged. So I checked her blog out. Awesome! she has a pair of ADORABLE little boys and posts A LOT of pictures. This blog is mostly for my rambling so I rarely post pictures.... but pictures are more interesting.... guess I'll have to start posting some more! I should ramble less and picture more, however I don't get much 'adult' interaction so this is my way of 'talking'... and I'm a talker... so sorry people for the lack of pictures, I'll try harder. I am also going to be switching my blog address soon, just setting it up at the moment. (I'll let you know when we switch over).

God bless!

2 comments:

  1. Heehee, I also saw that Twy was going to be starting a blog, so I checked it out but no posts! I am very interested to what kind of stories she'll be blogging about! I'm sure it'll be a riot! :)

    ReplyDelete