Friday, April 2, 2010

soonish right?

Besides my doctor being confused about whether I'll be early or late having this baby I fell ready.
My mom fly's home Sunday night. that's in two sleeps. So three more sleeps before I 'officially' want this baby out. I feel like I could jump start labour at any time......but I can't test that theory out just yet.

Today Orlund was home from work (Good Friday) so we decided to head out and do some shopping. We went to a craft store to pick up some supplies I need for birth announcements, then headed over to a hardware store to get some plumbing supplies. Yes nothing like having a broken toilet when there's a 9month pregnant lady in the house (Luckily we have another washroom on the same level). Orlund also needed his watch repaired so we headed over to a jewelry store. However after all the walking from the two previous stops I was done. Tired. Exhausted. Contracting. Not real contractions, but uncomfortable ones. So Joy and I stayed in the car while he ran in, then we sat at a coffee shop next door while they fixed the watch (just strap replacement). Orlund headed back to the store while Joy and I finished up our muffin and drinks, I started to get really uncomfortable, so we joined him at the other store just as he was paying. On the way home I was shifting my weight and occasionally groaning so Orlund asked if I was having real contractions. nope. just can't move enough to get rid of them.

When we got home we weren't hungry so I put Joy down for her nap and snuggled in for mine. After only 40ish minutes of me actually sleeping I had to use the washroom, then I couldn't fall back asleep. And of course today Joy decided to sleep for 3hours instead of 2....so here I am up and she's down (she just woke up but hasn't called us yet).

I'm Exhausted! Can't sleep at night, can't sleep for naps..... I sure pray and hope that I get a few good nights/naps in before baby arrives.

Well 3 more sleeps and we will see if we can get things going. It's exciting to think about a newborn, also exhausting to think of all the work (it's worth it though)...... fun times fun times.

Hope you all have a WONDERFUL Easter weekend!
God Bless.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there, you. Before you know it, babe will be here. I'm thinking of you...

    ReplyDelete